Due to huge demand, the Scratch Star is now available for pre-order! Secure your Scratch Star now for the relaunch in January 2024. There is limited stock available for reserve, secure now to avoid disappointment! Limited £5 pre-order discount.
Don't want to wait for itch relief? Try our cooling Scratch Attack Roller that's available to ship within 24 hours!
Want a case for your Scratch Star? NEW PRODUCT! Scratch Star Case now available for pre-order.
Itchy eczema or psoriasis? Turn "stop scratching" into safe scratching with the world's first, medically graded itch-relief device. The Scratch Star is a one-of-a-kind product designed to help relieve uncomfortable itchy skin, distract from scratching and cool inflammation caused by common conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. We combine cooling, satisfying 'fingernail’ like bumps and methods to distract children from itchy skin. We recommend you combine with a moisturiser, and it’s perfect to use as a moisturiser applicator too!
- Medical grade product
- Finger-nail bumps that feel like natural scratching
- Instant cooling itch-relief for flareups
- Reduces redness and calms inflammation
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal technology
- ISO 13485 medically certified as safe for eczema and psoriasis
- Perfect for hands, wrists, arms, legs, chest, back and feet
- Distracts the mind for the feeling of itch
- Helps avoid cuts, scarring and infections caused by scratching
- Suitable for children 3+
How To Use
1. Store in the fridge
2. When itchy skin arises add moisturiser to the metal plate.
3. Massage over itchy areas, using gentle pressure.
4. The cold will work to calm the itch and the sensation will mimic scratching and offer a distraction.
• Hypo-allergenic anodised aluminium plate (nickel free)
• Internal long-lasting cooling gel
• FDA approved silicone
• Added advanced antimicrobial technology
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiviral silicone
• Instant cooling itch-relief for fussy and uncomfortable children
• Fingernail like textured bumps that mimic the sensation of scratching
• Calms Inflamed Skin
• Cools and soothes
• Reduces redness
• Distracts the mind for the feeling of itch
• Distracts the hands from wanting to scratch and break the skin
• Can be used to massage the skin in combination with a moisturiser
• Can be used to play with, and as an educational tool to encourage children to moisturise
Size and Weight: 100mm x 110mm x 45mm 165g
This is not a toy always use under adult supervision
Always use on freshly moisturised skin for added glide and massage
Handle with care and use with light, gentle pressure on skin
Store in the fridge, do not freeze as this may irritate sensitive skin.
Check the metal carefully before each use and do not use if broken, scratched or damaged.
Thoroughly clean and dry before and after each use, ensuring all moisturiser is removed from the product.
The Scratch Star
Designed to replicate a finger-nail scratch sensation without the damaging effects. Cooling, massaging, distracting and perfect to combine with a moisturiser.
Cold and itch travel along the same nerve fibres and when you apply cold to the skin it kills the itching sensation.
Our textured plate is perfect to massage itchy areas on the skin. The bumps mimic scratching and won't break the skin.
Perfect to combine with moisturiser, on freshly moisturised skin or use as a moisturiser applicator, adding cooling to your routine.
Distracts the Mind
from the Itch
Focusing on another sensation is a key method in distracting the mind from itchy and uncomfortable skin.
Added to stop the harbouring of bacteria, offering antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Our products keep your hands busy and the multi-sensory product will distract hands from scratching.
Place in the fridge for 2 hours to allow to cool. This will offer 1-2 hours of cold depending on external temperature. Do not freeze as this may irritate sensitive skin.
Perfect to combine with moisturiser, use on freshly moisturised skin or use as a moisturiser applicator. Adding cooling to your daily moisturising routine! Use for a maximum of 10 minutes on one area.
Hold the comfortable and ergonomically designed silicone star and gently massage the product over the itchy area in slow, small circular motions, or hold on skin applying light pressure. The cold will work to deaden the itch, the massage sensation will distract the mind and keep hands busy.
To clean your product wipe with a soft, damp cloth. All parts can be washed by hand under warm water. Our materials include antimicrobial technology that ensure no bacteria can harbour on the product. Ensure you clean regularly and maintain well.