Itchy eczema or psoriasis? Turn "stop scratching" into safe scratching with the world's first, medically graded itch-relief roller. The Scratch Attack Roller helps relieve uncomfortable itchy skin, distract from scratching and cool inflammation caused by common conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. The medical grade stainless roller offers a cooling, satisfying massage and methods to distract from itchy skin. We recommend you combine with a moisturiser, and it’s perfect to use as a moisturiser applicator too!
- Medical grade product
- Instant cooling itch-relief for flareups
- Reduces redness and calms inflammation
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal technology
- Removable roller and very easy to clean
- ISO 13485 medically certified in the UK as safe for eczema and psoriasis
- Perfect for facial, neck, eyelid and hairline flares
- Perfect for full body cooling massage
- Distracts the mind for the feeling of itch
- Helps avoid cuts, scarring and infections caused by scratching
- Suitable for children 3+
How To Use
1. Store in the fridge
2. When itchy skin arises add moisturiser to the metal ball or on the skin.
3. Massage over itchy areas, using gentle pressure.
4. The cold will work to calm the itch and the massage sensation will offer a distraction.
• Medical grade stainless steel roller
• Internal long-lasting cooling gel
• FDA approved silicone
• Added advanced antimicrobial technology
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiviral silicone
• Instant cooling itch-relief for fussy and uncomfortable children
• Cooling roller ball that offers a sensory experience
• Calms Inflamed Skin
• Cools and soothes
• Reduces redness
• Distracts the mind for the feeling of itch
• Distracts the hands from wanting to scratch and break the skin
• Can be used to massage the skin in combination with a moisturiser
• Can be used for pulse point cooling and to cool the skin and body
• Can be used to play with, and as an educational tool to encourage children to moisturise
Size and Weight: 100mm x 110mm x 45mm 165g
This is not a toy always use under adult supervision
Always use on freshly moisturised skin for added glide and massage
Handle with care and use with light, gentle pressure on skin
Store in the fridge, do not freeze as this may irritate sensitive skin.
Check the metal carefully before each use and do not use if broken, scratched or damaged.
Thoroughly clean and dry before and after each use, ensuring all moisturiser is removed from the product.
The Scratch Attack Roller
Designed to roll and glide over itchy skin, offering deep massage, cooling and perfect to use to encourage children to moisturise their skin.
Cold and itch travel along the same nerve Fibres and when you apply cold to the skin it kills the itching sensation.
Our roller ball is perfect to massage itchy areas on the skin. Massage is another proven method of soothing an itch.
Perfect to combine with moisturiser, on freshly moisturised skin or use as a moisturiser applicator, adding cooling to your routine.
Distracts the Mind
from the Itch
Focusing on another sensation is a key method in distracting the mind from itchy and uncomfortable skin.
Added to stop the harbouring of bacteria, offering antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Our products keep your hands busy and the multi-sensory product will distract hands from scratching.
Twist to open the lid and remove roller ball. Place only the ball in the fridge for 2 hours to allow to cool. This will offer 1-2 hours of cold depending on external temperature. Do not freeze as this may irritate sensitive skin.
Perfect to combine with moisturiser, use on freshly moisturised skin or use as a moisturiser applicator. Adding cooling to your daily moisturising routine! Use for a maximum of 10 minutes on one area.
Hold the comfortable and ergonomically designed silicone roller and gently massage the product over the itchy area in slow, small circular motions, or hold on skin applying light pressure. The cold will work to deaden the itch, the massage sensation will distract the mind and keep hands busy.
To clean your product wipe with a soft, damp cloth. All parts can be washed by hand under warm water. Our materials include antimicrobial technology that ensure no bacteria can harbour on the product. Ensure you clean regularly and maintain well.